AOS Drop net back packs are a great solution to store your drop nets and can be used as a backpack when on foot, when all of your nets are deployed you can use the backpack to house your catch while navigating tricky terrain.
Our Marine drop net bag has been designed and constructed in Australia from heavy duty rip stop PVC material with 50mm heavy duty adjustable webbing back pack loops on the rear of the bag with 50mm quick release plastic UV stabilised buckles, the bag has a zipper and double lockable sliders around the whole bag opening out all the way to fit your drop nets with ease, there is a 3/4 pocket on the front of the bag to store your gauges and accessories for your trip. when this bag is not being used as a backpack it has a grab handle on the top of the bag.
- Made in Western Australia.
- Constructed from 680GSM Heavy duty Rip stop PVC.
- Grab handle on top of back pack for easy carry.
- 50MM UV stabilised heavy duty webbing constructed into back pack straps with 50mm Q release Buckles UV stabilised.
- Full lockable #10 zip and double slider full length around the diameter of bag.
- Holds approximately 5-10 drop nets dependant on size.
- 3/4 pocket on front of bag.
Main Net Pocket
70cm Diameter x 6cm Height
Front Pocket (3/4)
70cm Diameter x 45cm Length