The AOS Australian Made Heavy Duty Gear Bag, Tackle Bag is part of our Marine Series and uses all water proof materials like our Blue/Black 680gsm PVC Ripstop and size #10 rubberised zips. It is the ideal companion for campers and fishers alike and is perfect for use as a clothes bag if you're sleeping out on the water, a tackle bag or both with the 3 main compartments being completely separate from one another.
Our AOS Australian Made Marine Series Bags are manufactured from all water proof materials such as the 680gsm Ripstop PVC that shields your clothes from water even on the wet carpet floor. The rubberised zips ensure that no water will be splashed into your bag and the PA Nylon sliders are corrosion resistant unlike many other metal sliders that can corrode over time with salt water use.
Our AOS Gear Bags have a heap of room to store all of your belongings with the centre main compartment featuring a top opening flap that allows easy access to the top of the bag and 2 side pockets large enough to fit a pair of boots + more, the 2 pockets along the side of the bag are large enough to keep all of your smaller accessories safe while still allowing easy access from the side when you need them on the go with all compartments having double sliders.
HOW BIG YOU SAY?
- Overall: 66(L) x 35(W) x 37(H) cm
- 85 Litre Capacity
- Main Compartment – 36(L) x 35(W) x 37(H) cm
- 2 End Pockets – 35(L) x 15(W) x 37(H) cm
- 2 Flat Side Pockets – 36(L) x 30(H) cm
- Designed in Australia
- Modern Styling & Design
- Heavy Duty Two Layer Black 680gsm PVC Ripstop Base
- Blue 680gsm PVC Ripstop Top
- Innovative 'D' Ring Bottle Opener
- Two Large End Compartments with Grab Handles
- Fully Opening Top for Easy Access
- 50mm Webbing Reinforcing & Handles
- Expedition Style, #10 Rubberised Zip
- ID Pocket for Quick Identification
This Product is Designed & Manufactured in Perth Western Australia!